Update on Corona Virus
Update on the Corona Virus September 17, 2020
Prime Plaza Hotel & Suites are closely monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 and we are following the guidelines from the World Health Organization and the local health authorities. The Bali Hotels Association (BHA) has an important link for regular updates, please click here.
In these difficult times, we are doing everything possible to ensure that guests and staff remain safe and we are taking all preventative measures possible. We also would like to announce that we have been officially been certified by the Department of Tourism (Bali Province) and PHRI (Perhimpunan Hotel dan Restoran Indonesia) to welcome guests while practicing new protocols on Covid-19. We are ready to welcome all guests in the safest environment possible.
Some of the steps we have taken to ensure a safe environment:
- Body thermal checks and compulsory hand washing and sanitizing for all staff and guests entering the resort.
- Touchless buttons on our elevators.
- Digital menu by scanning QR code is available at our outlets.
- Restaurants seat set up following the physical distancing procedure.
- Meeting rooms set up following the physical distancing procedure.
- Used cards and pens are sterilized using UV sterilizer.
- After guests check out, rooms are cleaned, sanitized and sterilized with UV sterilizer.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available at the reception and at public facilities.
- Public areas and high touch points are being sanitized regularly.
- Food and beverage hygiene and practices have been updated and are monitored very closely to avoid and potential contamination.
- The staff that are feeling unwell or suspect they may be at risk are to be instructed to stay at home and follow the local laws and procedures.
- Clear procedures are in place with any guest feeling unwell or suspected of having the virus.
New Flexible Bookings.
We understand that it will be difficult to plan your next holiday with the future being so uncertain, but we also understand that is important to stay positive and start thinking of the future! That’s why we have created a flexible policy when booking direct, to allow for any potential rescheduling, we will be here to assist you.
This flexible booking policy is only available when you book your room direct from our website.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.