When inside your room double lock your door(s) by turning the button on the door handle.
Always lock the balcony door (if you have one) in the same way.
Emergency please call #66
Our Emergency Hotline - extension 66 (Six Six) is active 24 hours a day.
In the event of a fire do not use lift.
Please review the fire instructions on the inside of your guest room door.
Fire Safety and Security please call #66
Please review the information posted behind your guest room door. In the event of a fire use the Emergency Hotline - extension #66 (Six Six). Our Operator will activate the hotel’s Emergency Plan. Remain calm. Do not use the lift.
Always ensure the outside door(s) is firmly closed when leaving your room.
Safeguard your room key at all times. You may keep your key throughout your stay.
If you loose your key card, please report it immediately to Front Desk. On departure please return the key to Reception. Please do not leave it in the room or in the door.
Safety Deposit Box
Safety deposit boxes are available in your room. The Suites does not accept responsibility for articles of value which are not locked in a safety deposit box at Reception.
Your safety and the security of your valuables is the utmost importance to us.
When leaving your room:
a) Do not leave valuables in the room unattended
b) Test your safety deposit box door to make sure it is locked
c) Firmly close the outside room door(s) and check to ensure it is locked.
Your safety and the security of your valuables is of the utmost importance to us!
Please read the following information carefully. Please dial ext.: 0 (Operator) for further clarification.
Tsunami evacuation signs also guide you to the evacuation area.
Follow the red arrows to the evacuation area
The green signs indicate that you have reached the evacuation area.
- Strong underwater earthquakes can trigger a tsunami.
- If you feel an earthquake, immediately move as far away from the beach as possible and to higher ground as a precautionary measure!
- Listen to our announcements and follow the instructions.
- If you are not close to our hotel, pay attention to tsunami warning sirens where available and follow the instructions of the local authorities! In some areas evacuation signs will guide you to official evacuation areas.
- If a tsunami occurs be aware that after the first wave, more waves are likely to follow!
- Wait for an official “All Clear” message before leaving shelter.